Our number one goal is to ensure that you enjoy your time while playing at Airhouse Adventure Park, so please follow all rules and instructions carefully.
- Everyone who enters Airhouse Adventure Park must have completed a properly signed waiver. A parent or legal guardian MUST sign for guests under the age of 18.
- Everyone who enters the park MUST complete a waiver, even if you are not participating in the adventure park activities.
Adventure passes grant access to the adventure park and soft play area. Some restrictions may apply for certain attractions.
- Walk-ins welcome but does not guarantee availability of adventure passes.
- Adventures begin every 15 minutes. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your adventure to ensure you are ready to go at your designated start time.
- NO re-entry is allowed.
- NO refunds or exchanges.
- Checks NOT accepted.
- Participants should remove hats, large or loose jewelry, studded belts, or anything that could damage equipment or hurt another guest.
- Participants’ pockets should be empty at all times.
- Participants are required to wear appropriate Airhouse grip socks – no shoes, bare feet, stocking, hose, or socks without approved grips allowed.
- Participants are required to display their adventure pass in a place that is easy for Court Monitors to see, and should be participating in the activity only during their purchased time.
- No food or drink is allowed on the adventure park attractions or platforms.
- If you are injured, have any health limitations, are pregnant, or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you are not permitted to participate in any Airhouse Adventure Park activities.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property that is brought into or stored on the premises.
- Failure to follow any rules could result in the loss of purchased adventure pass time.
WARNING: The use of trampolines and other adventure park attractions involves an inherent risk. Impact can result in serious or fatal injury, paralysis or fracture. Jump and participate at your own risk.
- Listen to the instructions of Court Monitors at all times.
- Read and follow safety signs posted throughout the park prior to entering an attraction.
- Wear appropriate footwear at all times.
- Keep your pockets empty.
- Pull back long hair to maintain clear eye sight.
- Jump around guests of similar size.
- Land on both feet.
- Lay down or rest on any trampoline or attraction.
- Exceed max capacity on any attraction at any time.
- Use any foul language or unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Run or race.
- Jump on another guest’s trampoline or double bounce.
- Flip more than two times in a row or across multiple trampolines.
- Jump over, land on or stand on safety pads.
- Climb on pads or safety walls.
- Attempt any maneuver beyond your skill level.
Airhouse Adventure Park performs routine daily, weekly, and monthly safety inspections to ensure that all equipment and attractions are in proper working condition. Please alert the nearest Court Monitor right away if any equipment begins to show signs of malfunction while in use.
All trampolines, attractions, padding, and equipment is cleaned regularly throughout each day, and as needed. In addition, the adventure park is cleaned thoroughly each night. Please alert the nearest Court Monitor right away if any area needs to be cleaned.